"The family is both the fundamental unit of society as well as the root of culture..."

"It is a perpetual source of encouragement, advocacy, assurance, and emotional refueling that empowers a child to venture with confidence into the greater world and to become all that he can be." ~ MARIANNE E. NEIFERT


Our trip to Spain has come and gone leaving us packed full of wonderful sweet memories! I wish time would just stand still a moment or two just so I could soak up precious times that I want to last forever! When I get the photos (*cough* Ben *cough*) I'll post my journal entries along with most of the pictures that captured our adventures! But, for now I will try to update y'all on what has been going on in the McDonald household!! =)

After coming home we have had PLENTY of events here and there. We had our first Good Friday service which went smoothly, Easter has come and gone, a conference or two has been attended, Lilyana turned 1 (crazy to think about that!!), William turned a whopping 7, Tiff and the bebe came out for a visit, the Hector family came out for a day visit before heading out to our annual Presbytery meeting/camp, we celebrated the two kiddos birthday's, went to Presbytery, said goodbye to our outlaws, Tiff and Lilyana got to spend a few more days with us and were supposed to head home today but........they wouldn't allow them to get on the plane cause they were 28 min to loading up and they require people to be there at least 30 min prior!! SO, we get them for ONE more day!! All-in-all this year has proven to be most successful as of right now and I'm praying for it to be just that for the rest of the year!! =) So, now that I've "kind of" caught y'all up on our lives....I'm sure pictures would be a nice addition to this post!



























Presbytery Part 2: COMING SOON!
Y'all come back now (even if I don't post as often as I should), ya hear?!?!? {smiles}

Comments

  1. Great photos - and a great post! Good work, my dear daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! Great photos!! Can't wait for part 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the pictures of my wife and the baby! You had me in tears....

    Love the one with the "crazy hair". That kid has the funniest expressions.

    BFH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"