“Take every breathe God gives you for what it's worth”

Hey y’all!! My fellow friends who enjoy a peek into our life! :-)

These weeks seem to be flying by and it’s hard to remember what has happened and when because it’s like a flash! One day it’s here....the next day GONE! About a week ago we got to celebrate a little firefly turning one!! It’s amazing to watch my nieces and nephews grow up and even more awesome to see them grow up side by side with my babies! Like I said, time is just zooming by! My nieces party was so fun and filled with such happy memories!! And she’s such a doll anyhow!


Well, our weeks have been filled to the brim with decluttering our house, cleaning the house, raising our kids, bible readings, documentaries, and just all around craziness!! I tried to take the kids out to the zoo for it’s free day but the humidity was SO BAD Oswin was begging to go home within 5 minutes of being there! I’m praying we’re able to take them out to the Saint Louis zoo very soon!! I’m positive they’d LOVE it!! Plus, I’m a total zoo lover! One of my favorite places to go for sure! :-)

Oswin has taken an interest in the trumpet as of late! She can actually blow into it really well and make different tones!! I’m amazed and very proud of her! Maybe someday she’ll actually be able to truly play it!! 


This past Saturday we had a gallon of paint left over from renovating our kitchen and decided to use it in the living room and hallway! Boy does it look twenty times better than the green the other owners used in it!! Next we just need to paint the ceilings and get some flooring put it! It’s going to look spectacular!!! O.O 

This morning I decided to cut Winstons long locks in the top of his head....I was kind of nervous mainly because I’ve never really done the top part of a guys hair....only the sides! And, I was super sad to see his baby hair go. But, he looks SO handsome and absolutely adorable with his new do!!! 


Anyhow, below are just some random photos of our week!! 



Y’all come back now, ya hear?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"