"Now we're back to the beginning, it's just a feeling and no one knows yet..."

"Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
Until they're before your eyes
You'll come back
When they call you
No need to say goodbye"Although, goodbyes happened to be said this time round until we see them again. Parting is such sweet sorrow indeed! But, I'm looking forward to my sister and Lilyana coming out for a visit very soon!! So, we left them starting back towards home saying goodbye to Sunny California! Even if it did rain/snow most of our time there! Below the Tadris leads us onwards towards Salt Lake City, Utah!

Passing through snowy mountains before crossing the California State line.....

We stopped at a rest area a bit after leaving California
Memories!! Sweet memories.....
Driving through the evening trying to get to our destination.....lovely view from my rear-view mirror!The sky was incredibly gorgeous!!

The next morning found us at my Great Grandfather's place! He is doing so well, and it was simply encouraging to talk to him and see him interacting with dad!

Our group! =)

He had never met the three younger kids and saw Abby when she was just a little baby. So, there was allot of catching up to do!

My Great Grandmother! <3 She was so cute!!

Grandfather and Grandson! <3

After our visit, we started our way back to the Chapa household!! I'm so thankful they let us invade their house again for three days! Such an amazingly gracious family!

All happy!

Flat...looking....
Jess, William and Faithy!
William and Faith would walk around in so many costumes!! They are two peas in a pod! Here they are as Bob and Larry!! =D
Faith had a birthday while we were there, so the Chapas invited some friends over to celebrate! Below Mr. Chapa is looking most dapper!The kids having a BLAST!

Mr. Chapa and My dad, great men of faith!

The kids and their stash of candy!Sisters! <3Mom and Mrs. Chapa, great role models!That Sunday we had the Storrie family over for dinner and fellowship! Below we have the Storrie sisters with Jess and I! We had a brilliant time with them!
And we laughed with them...allot!! =)Mr. Chapa, an amazing photographer!Beth, looking so cute!

The kids had a lovely time roasting s'mors and goofing off around the fire-pit!

I like smokey pictures!

Goofing off!


And the dads discussing something deep, most likely!
As you know, trying to get a HUGE group together takes some talent!Mr. Chapa has this thing for hats....crazy ones!Our Group for the evening!!! =)As you can tell, we had a glorious time visiting with so many people! And, I'm looking forward to seeing them in the future, whether it's in this life or the next! Y'all be blessed this week, and enjoy the life God has graciously given each of us!

Stay tuned for my next post: The Garden of the gods!!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Wonderful work my daughter! You have a great eye. Thank you for investing yourself in your posts of our trip. I love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture of your great grandmother!! Love the glasses! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post Mel! I love the picture of us and Hepa! =)

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dad! I've enjoyed posting about our travels!! I love you more! <3

    My grandmother was very cute, I just wish I was able to meet her!

    Thanks Abby!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"