"An ugly baby is a very nasty object, and the prettiest is frightful." ~ Queen Victoria

And that is why Lilyana Shapirta Hector (meaning beautiful lily) is beautiful, gorgeous, and simply precious! =)

Now we come to the post of my little niece's baptism! That morning started with a nice warm bath! She loves to get a bath, which is a good thing, because she would be having water poured on her head three times by her grandfather later on that morning! =)Here are two pictures of her stunning gown for the very special occasion! Emma and Lilyana! <3

Me, playing some songs on the piano....and no, I cannot play very well!

Two sisters: Emma and Virgina Grace

Jess and the sweet pea! <3

Look at those eyes!

Which way, which way?!?!?

Lilyana and her daddy ready for the big day!

Her proud mother and father!
Art

And so, her grandfather, my father, James McDonald, baptized her!

Praying God's blessings upon her!

Random Photo: (I'm good at those, eh?!?) An Elder sits among the women, a thorn among the roses! =)

Anton talking to a little one at church!

In-law and out-law group! And this isn't even all of us!! =)
Art by: Matthew Hector
I'm lovin' it!
Anton and his sister-in-law (my out-law) Lindsey messing around with the camera!

Art

And so ends yet another post about our adventures! Next post will be about hiking up to the Indian Head on top of the mountain out in the Hector family's backyard!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Okay I just love that gown! ( I know it is a bit odd for a guy to say something of the sort, but I still love it.):) That Lord's day was very enjoyable and filled with a many memories.:)

    You cannot live without art. Very nice pictures, and yes you too Matt.:) I continue to enjoy the posts, and love the memories that are being refreshed when looking through the blog. Thanks!

    Love from the out-laws in California.:)

    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gown is incredibly gorgeous!! and I don't think it's slightly creepy guys say things like that! It's just their own personal opinion! It indeed was filled with many memories!

    Matt did/does a great job with the camera! Going through the post bring back so many fond memories which end up making me want to do it all over again! A good thing and yet not so good. But, I know that we shall see all of y'all again soon! =)

    Sending my love to all of y'all out that way! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"