“And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American girl”

Hey yall!!

So about a week ago I got the most wonderful news (yet again!! Never gets old) that I became an aunt again!! My Wonder Woman of a sister-in-law brought my sweet little niece into this world after a long 39 hr labor. Definitely Wonder Woman if you ask me! :-)

This past Wednesday we got the privilege of meeting the little thing in pink!! Anyhow! Without further ado....below are some pictures from that night!! Hope y’all enjoy!





This past Sunday we got an even greater privilege of witnessing our niece get baptized into the kingdom of Christ!! Made me tear up a little!! Remembering the promises we made when we did the same and promising to come together as a body of Christ to be there for her too! 


Well, I hope y’all enjoyed the pictures!!! They seriously don’t do enough justice!! She’s just the sweetest and cutest doll baby!! Anyhow, I’ll close now as I think up another blog post of my family’s life!! Y’all come back now, ya hear?!? :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"