"That's the Sound of Sunshine Coming Down...."


Life these days has been....yes, I'm going to say it!! CRAZY!!!! I think today has been one of those almost normal routine days! Which explains the blog post!!! And...PLEASE don't hate me...but it's not the second part of our Presbytery....*hides behind desk* Those pictures are on the other computer...and I'm too lazy to actually walk up to the third level....in all reality; my sister is on that one! (Yes Jess....you're the one! (-; ) Anyhow...I was looking through someone else's blog post and they kind of recapped things that went on during their month! So, I will steal their idea and do the same!! During the past few months I've been running errands, taking the kids out to the park and museum, having picnics with them, driving to their appointments, cleaning, and life....did you know that I'm 24? HALFWAY to 50!!! Crazy to think of it that way...kind of scares me how fast this life really is! You never really realize that until you're somewhat older...and the hard part is it keeps going faster and faster!! o.O So...without much left to say, I'll try my best to give captions...otherwise you put them there yourself!! =D


William gets his haircut...and we kept this pink slinky in front of him so he wouldn't move!! It didn't work...=\

Old McDonalds' Quartet....They sang "I'll Fly Away" for this years Art's Alive!!
  
Food.....I just have this thing for food...my greatest (I think) weakness...

The little man..all smiles!

The kids and I had a lovely brunch while mom and dad were away....just the five of us at home!

We went to the market and picked up some garlic scapes!! Best things EVER!! Simply delicious!!


Emma has learned how to read..and William is close behind! *sniffs* They're getting so big...


My dream is to have an outdoor kitchen...without humidity. So, I try my best, expanded my imagination and use the grill for an island to chop on and my little side table for holding the extra veggies!

Lazy days....our squirrel seems to be doing it right! If only we could take lessons from Miss. Suzy!!

My dad looking so dashing in his bow tie!! =D

Was incredibly blessed to witness the baptism of my very dear friend/adopted grandfather, Ray Vogel!! After almost six years of fervent prayer for both him and his wife. Mrs. Vogel was baptized last year and now I am overjoyed to say that they now both claim Christ and Mr. Vogel was baptized this past Sunday!! The joy written all over his face brings tears to my eyes!! So....enjoy looking through the next few photos!!

Pure joy written all over his face!




My grandparents; The Vogels! =D So thankful they both attend our church, they are my brother and sister in the Lord, and I will get to spend ETERNITY with these to very special people!!
So...there you have it! The past few months...or something! You know that I'm terrible at blogging....and I keep saying that I will try to do better. So, let's pray that I REALLY do try my hardest!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? *hopeful grin*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"