"Take a little time, walk a little line....."

As promised....here is another blog post full of stuff way more interesting then a moon, cloudy skies, and a tree! =) The past few months seem to have been a whirl-wind of sorts. One minute I'm flying high....then the plane comes swooping down barely touching ground. I've not touched the ground as of yet! Today was full of cleaning, raking, jumping, laughing, talking and photos....oh, and making food! One of my very favorite past times...but of course, you should know that by now! *big grin* I shall not continue on talking about past things...instead I'll show them to you. So, buckle up your seat-belts; cause here we go!!

This is the session of photos that I named {PrettyinPink}...mainly because she is wearing all pink! Go figure....yes, I'm very creative with my titles. Most of the time.....




She definitely has really pretty eyes.....gets them from her mum.


Reflections are always so much fun...even better when you have a model, a pink chair and an old camera!


Autumn has fallen....thus the world is (er...was) full of beautiful colors. Gold, burnt orange, BRIGHT orange, brown, some green.....it always looks so much better in person.


Not only are the trees gorgeous this time of year; but so are the skies! 



WATER!! Our pond looks cleaner every time fall comes around....I cannot figure that one out.





Who ever said that it mostly showers in Spring??? It's been raining so much this way. It's a blessing and a curse.....I thrive on sunshine. And bananas.....*cheesy grin*


Eli's! One of the best coffee places in Morton! If you ever come to visit...I'll walk you over there to get some amazingness in a cup! Fresh too!!


The world goes round when one has a warm cup of coffee (fresh, mind you) in hand!


Art


Fall/Autumn means plowed fields.....


Er....halfway plowed!


Just this past week we celebrated St. Crispin's Day with friends of our. The little girls helped me with a complete Welsh feast!! 


And a gluten-free Pumpkin Spice cake!! *delish*


Sisters....I miss that one there on the left. I've hardly seen her for the past 3 months I've been able to spend time with her for only three weeks and a half! I'm so thankful that she'll be coming home SOON!!!

(and yes, I'm the crazy one in the photo!)

Photo shoot with Virginia Grace....can you tell that I like that old camera???







Art


Art


Abby, William and I stopped by a photo booth...we cheated and used the phone instead!! =)


And while driving down the back-roads from our house I saw this hawk!! HUGE bird, indeed!!


That concludes this post. Hopefully y'all weren't too bored while I was away living my life and not posting. Rest assured!! I've posted again!! AND, my next one will be kind of like the African Plains! I think......*shifts eyes*  No more spoilers!!!! Anyhow, before my brain can get any crazier....I think I should call it a night. I pray your Sabbath is more than majestic. May it be wonderful as you meet with and worship the Creator of all things.

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert smile}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"