"Before the night is over, and the time we have is done..."

I'm writing so that you might know what's come and gone!

Life comes and goes....it's like a tornado of sorts. It seems like yesterday we moved here to Middle-Of, IL. My siblings are growing up; they're getting bigger, and there's no more "watching" them or changing diapers and all that jazz....

I'm now sitting here eating apples with peanut butter mainly because we are ALL of out bananas!!! This is very depressing for me, as I was looking forward to biting into that delicious not too sweet, slightly firm, tad bit green on the outside banana. I could go on and on about my love for them; but, I'm afraid that would bore you a bit. Eh??? 

I did almost walk three miles just to find a banana once! True story....that will have to wait until later. So, let me not get off subject. Onto the pictures!! 


My hair is getting extra long; so, I've been trying out different hairstyles. Sometimes they turn out....other times not so much! 

"The eyes are a window to your soul." {William Shakespeare}



The kids put on a play for us....William was the White Rabbit! =) 


The other day William broke a trinket that belonged to my mom. He felt REALLY bad, so he taped it back together just for her!

And he wrote this sweet note to go along with it! I love that kid!!! 

When you have multiple birthdays clustered close together...that means throw a BIG birthday bash!!! Caleb, Jill, Emma, and Jessica all had birthdays that needed celebrating! SO....we did just that!  






Sweet-n-Spicy Chicken with Broccoli!  My love for food is still here....I wonder if that'll ever fade away. 

Gift opening! I think they were all VERY happy with what they got! =)












And, since I failed y'all by NOT posting about our Reformation Day Faire, I've posted my photos on my web album. Here are the three albums! I took over 2,000 photos, but I won't post THAT many!!!! =)

Here is the first album:


And the second:


And then the third!


I hope y'all enjoy going through them!! I enjoyed getting to know new people, seeing old friends, laughing, learning, and making memories of yet another successful Reformation Day Faire at Providence Church!

Well, I pray y'all are blessed beyond measure tonight! Keep up the faith, carry your cross, and keep your eyes fixed always on our King! 

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert smile}



Comments

  1. C'mon, Melissa, MELINDA posted about your engagement on her blog... aren't you going to do it on yours so all of us non-Facebookers can wish you well? :-)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"