"To the lamp of love: may it burn brightest in the darkest hours and never flicker in the winds of trial." ~Author Unknown

It's been awhile since I've posted....but I promise I have a VERY good reason!! 

Between morning sickness, bed rest, traveling, having siblings over to help me out and so forth I lost a bit of weight and my strength to do anything was down the drain. Thankfully, the Lord has sustained me through the first trimester and as of last Thursday little Ewok is the size of a peach and I'm finally into the second trimester!! That doesn't mean that throwing up, nausea, headaches and so forth have stopped. To some degree they have! (Which I'm ever so thankful for) But, through that whole trial I was constantly reminded by my mother and mother-in-law to turn to the Lord in prayer for this little one growing inside of me. I have to say I've fallen short of doing so many times breaking down in tears as I run to the porcelian throne to make yet another visit wondering when it would be over. But, it was a constant reminder of the blessing God has placed in Garrison's and my life.  As frightening as it is knowing that we are responsible for such a small soul..I take comfort that our Lord and Savior will be there right alongside us teaching us as we travel down this new path. Not only that, I have Garr to lean on, and Christian family as wonderful examples which makes me feel tripled in blessings!

So, now y'all know we're still alive!! You may now breathe a sigh of relief...;-) I'll try to get some more photos up when I get the chance!!





God bless and y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. I feel for you, Melissa! Morning sickness is tough, but thank God for husband, family, and friends who offer so much help and encouragement! Keep pressing on, it will be over soon enough, Lord willing! So glad you're starting to do better though! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"