“This Is The Life...”

Hey y’all!

Yes, it’s been quite a long time since I’ve posted on here! Lots of living life, raising not one but TWO kids! Four years of marriage, learning how to handle my own household, loads and LOADS of laundry and dishes! Life is good and I’m ever grateful that the Lord has given me so many days to learn and draw closer to Him!

This year I’ve felt like I’ve drawn closer to God. It’s amazing what He does to shake up our lives in order to do so!

Anyhow, like I said! I have not one child but two precious little ones! Oswin Katarina is such an amazing, most imaginative and spunky three year old! Life with her is NEVER dull! Winston Taylor is my giant boy full of energy, but ever so snugly one and a half year old! These two keep me on my toes but I wouldn’t ask for better kids! They’re ever so polite! If you sneeze they’ll say bless you then you’re welcome after you say thank you! But make sure you say thank you or they’ll remind you to do so! They say please when they ask for things and thank you when given whatever it is! Winston is working on potty training and is doing fairly well! He’s finally realizing what the potty is for but prefers the real potty verses the training potty! Oswin has been working on bible memorization! She’s pretty great at it, but kids are good at memorizing anything!! We've been going through “My ABC Bible Verses” by Susan Hunt! I highly recommend it! Like I said!! These two are pretty amazing and I wouldn’t trade my life for the world!

At the beginning of our marriage Garrison went to Lincoln Tech out in Indy and worked part time at Fastenal. After the 18 months out there we moved in with his parents as he applied for jobs! After about six months he got hired at CIT and worked there for two years as a  Diesel Mechanic. During that time he applied at SMI and the Lord opened up a position and he now works there since February! Having him around at night has been a dream!!! My husband has been a trooper through all the hoops he’s jumped through and such an amazing rock for our family! My crazy adventure got even crazier yet more exciting when I started it with him!

Well, that’s what has happened to us in the last four years! Hopefully this post means more postings in the future! Without further ado I give you a few photos of our lives! :-)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"