"And the family sang and prayed into the night...."

Well, here I am again after a LONG break! Yes, I know I should do better then that, but it was a MUCH needed rest;of which I'm incredibly thankful for! =) So, without further ado, I'll continue to share with y'all about our Ladies Tea of 2011! =)

My little sisters along with their dear friends, stop to get a photo! <3
There were many ladies visiting,
chatting.....
smiling.....
sharing....
laughing....
and so forth! All-in-all, it t'was a brilliant day!
Full of many encouraging talks.
Being served by some strange peoples....
some brothers of mine, one outlawed! ;-)
But, mainly fantastic service...REALLY! Well, if you don't believe me, you just HAVE to attend in order to enjoy the atmosphere for yourselves! =)
We have tea (seeing as it IS a Ladies Tea) but the women drank mostly coffee! Kind of strange!!
We had PLENTY of desserts and food!!
So, I'll just make your mouth water as you scroll down a bit! =D



My dear mother and my dear Auntie Jean! =) I love these two people very much! <3
My mother and Mrs. Morecraft! We were delighted to have her in our home telling us lovely stories with her brilliant Georgian accent! =)
On Sunday our small group went to the local coffee shop to enjoy some time together! IT such a lovely little shop inside of an old farmhouse!! Simply marvelous!
Having a grand time visiting!
and more visiting!
And our group except missing Caleb who happens to be taking the photo!
Three amazing sistas of mine..missing one incredible sista who wasn't able to make it out! I missed having you here Christa!!
The next morning we got up at some crazy hour to get to our friends house to go peach picking! I didn't get photos of that, but here are some afterward pictures! We went back to their house for a BIG brunch! Which was scrumptious!!!
Lilyana and her fo-mo! =)
Tiff, Grace and Lilyana!
Our "group" or some of us, that is! =)
Their ride home...we took three cars to get us there and back again! Crazy, yes! *nods*
After coming home we prepared for my brother and sister-in-law to come over, as well as our neighbors. We decided to celebrate James' birthday a few days early since Tiff and the Hector family would be departing the very next day!
BLOW, James, BLOW!!!!
Mum and her Grandbaby #2
And of course, we always have TONS of visiting!! =)
Mr. Vogel and the sweetie pie! <3
And so ends another post of reminiscing.....but that always makes me smile because I know that we just continue to go on many adventures that are PACKED full of completely BRILLIANT memories! =)

I pray y'all are blessed this week, and I'll try to be better about my postings...okay?!?!?

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?! {insert smile}

Comments

  1. Wonderful post, Mel! Keep posting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *happy sigh*

    That was SUCH a fun trip, and I'm loving seeing all of the photos come on the blog slowly...it prolongs the end. *grin*

    You won't believe how much Lilyana has grown since the trip! She's growing up SO fast...too fast. :( Can't wait to see y'all...

    Mooch-o love-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful times to remember! Just this week Dad was commenting on the fact that great times seem to go by so much faster than hard times, and I am sure the Lord knows why and we may ask Him some day when we meet Him in our eternal home, but for now we must enjoy pictures of the great times we had.

    I had a blast helping out during the tea and cannot wait for another.:) Thanks for sharing pictures of the amazing times we had together. See you all soon!!:)


    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abby, I'll try my best!

    It was a wonderful trip, Tiff...one that seemed to fly by! But, I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing y'all again VERY soon!! =)

    Makes me sad to think she's growing up so fast.....*sniff*

    Anton, that's very comforting to know...and very useful information to have on hand when I'm having the best of times! At least I we do have photos too look back at and reminisce! I so look forward to that WONDERFUL home God has for us!

    You MUST come again next year and serve again! Y'all all did a splendidly brilliant job! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"