"Days like these....."

Her Royal Highness has bid you to kiss her hand before making your speech.

Life these days seem to be an endless list of events or preparations for events! But, I finally got around to uploading many photos for my next post about my sisters/Anton/ and Nieces visit! But this time we are adding to our numbers! =) So, sit back and enjoy the "next few days" while I try to recap the past!

While Tiff was here, she had to finish her talk. So, after reading it out loud many times to Anton and I, she finally made a wrap! Yay!! =)
Uncle William and his precious Niece loved to cuddle!!
Early on in the week we went to the airport to pick up Mrs. Hector/Aunt Jean! Here she is with my parents discussing some rather urgent topics about the Ladies Tea!
Anton and his slaves at work....juicing limes!
To our great surprise, Mrs. Hector brought these two along with her!! We were absolutely DELIGHTED to have almost the whole family out! Next time, y'all all MUST come!
Chef Anton...hard at work!
There were many outings with Tiffany! I'm sure the kids loved soaking up every minute they had with her!

Having a smashing time in the car!
Steak-N-Shake half off hour is amazing!
Who'da thunk that having a niece would be so much fun to put funky stuff on?!?!? =D
But she pulls it off so incredibly well!!
Tiff working on hair flowers for the Ladies Tea....
While she worked, we played!
And had some fun with the camera!
Anton, looking very serious...."A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar!"
On their way to decorate tables for the tea!
Lilyana looking shocked about something!
Starbucks is the way to bring a smile on most peoples faces! =)
Even little Lilyana wanted some! Start 'em while their young, is what people say!
Sisters, brother and niece!
Hobby Lobby is an amazing store, except most people end up spending hours in there!
Cuteness!!
Look into her eyes....so deep! I wonder what she's thinking...
Mirror pictures are so much fun! =D
"Sisters, sisters...."
I told you that they LOVE to cuddle!!
Mother and daughter! <3 So sweet!!!!
Three generations!
Grandparents, Mother and Grand-daughter!
Siblings! I love this one!!
The kitchen crew, rather busy....
Sara finally smiled for me!! If you remember in this post, she refused to even look at me! She's getting better!! =)
Looking through the schedule
and reading books!
The dessert table was stocked!
Jessica's table this year was absolutely CUTE!
And I'll end with this photo of Lilyana listening to her Grandma's talk!
The Ladies Tea this year was extra special because not only did my sister make it our for this event, but also some of my outlaws made it out too! We had a lovely visit with them before hand and even in the days after! I'll try to post again sometime soon and I pray y'all enjoyed this latest one!

Y'all be blessed this Sunday, and continue to further God's kingdom throughout the week!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tea was amazing and I loved hearing my sis present her talk.:) I like to make sure people think I am very serious, so that they respect me.;) Looks can be deceiving.;) Thanks for sharing, I liked being reminded of the great times we had. You all have an amazing Sabbath, and a great week to follow. Love from the Hector clan.:)


    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a brilliant time too!!! And yes, the tea was incredibly wonderful! Tiff did an extraordinary job, same as my mother and the others!

    Of course you do.....make them fear you.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"