"The Whole Day Through...."


Here we are at part two of our sledding extravaganza! I pray y'all had a simply BRILLIANT day worshiping our King and Savior! I know I did! I am incredibly BLESSED to have a church family like mine! Another blessing from God! Anywho, back to this post! =) I left y'all with the very end of the early part of sledding. Yes, we had an ALL day event! =) So, now we come to the lunch break! Southern Chili!! What could be better?!?!?
(the one in the pot is the real stuff, the other is the pathetic one)
{insert cheesy grin}

The three girls patiently waiting for the prayer so they can get some food!

This is just PART of our crowd...there are still some under the balcony area and in the kitchen!



I don't know what she was saying here....but she was pretty serious about it! *laughs*

This is one of my FAVORITE pictures!!

Waiting as the line dies down...check out behind them!

Peter (being goofy) and Meli stop to get a photo!

The kids table...and no, I didn't get the other tables. So, y'all will just have to be happy with one!




Jonas and his battle wounds.....

Peace! <3>

**RANDOM MOMENT!**
I know this has nothing to do with the post, but I LOVE my dads' shirt!!


Miss Suzy decided to come around and see what was going on! The men folk wanted to shoot and eat her. I said no.

The cake!


Some words of wisdom before singing!



Grace not only makes delicious salads...she also makes BRILLIANT cakes!

Now, let's get back to sledding!!


The guys decided to race down the hill....I think Sam won!


And all of the kids made bunches of different chains....they worked most of the time! =)

First time to see Colton and Raquel after their wedding day!

Jess and Faith stop for a picture.

Next few are some of the action shots....






This is another favorite of mine! =)


Jedidiah, making the trek up the hill...


Whipe-out!

Still happy to be alive!




Our noisy geese....

"Fly away Stanley, be free!"

CRASH!!!


We usually sled the other way girls! ;-)






Ready to take the hill!


*SWEET*


I asked them what their favorite ice cream was....
Geneva likes the pink strawberry kind
I L.O.V.E. her eyes!

Sara likes blue chocolate....no idea what kind that is! =)


And this is for a fellow friend of mine and you know who you are! You happy now?!?!? ;-) I will try to remember to post one every time! =) Okay? If you look closely you can see the crowd of people at the top of our hill, and Abby poking her head around the corner!

Thanks for coming round!! This is the end our sledding party...or my sledding post! Make sure you check back for another post to come....soon hopefully!! {insert smile}

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. Yet another AMAZING post, Melissa!!! Your captions made me laugh- especially the "fly away stanley, be free!" :D
    And me and becca are too cool to sled the right way... ;)*laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funn. I like the one of Sam. Sam rocks. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kas, THANK YOU! =) I'm glad they made someone laugh...I was having a hard time putting captions on them all. Which is slightly obvious since some of them (or should I say most) don't have any! And yes, you and Becca are AWESOME at sledding, even if y'all do it the wrong way! ;-)

    Jacob, *Nods* Yeah....Sam has some pretty amazing skills! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"