"We're having a party..."

"a party or two!"

So, this past Saturday, Jessica and I attended a birthday party for a young girl who has grown up into such a young lady! It was a simply lovely party and we had a marvelous time exchanging stories of our younger days!
Below is a picture my dad took of me...yeah, the colours clash, but it was incredibly GORGEOUS outside!! So, I peeled potatoes out on the deck! =)

The table was set with beautiful flowers!And of course the food was overflowing!The birthday girl and her dear friend!How many girls can one fit on a couch?Mrs. Ryken started the party out with a lovely devotion! Very encouraging to all...Okay, so I couldn't help but get some pictures of those delicious flowers!Art

The food line

Happy girls!

And the Birthday girl, herself! <3

Desert


Sharing some of the letters a bunch of people wrote to Jesi.

Happy Birthday, Jesi! I pray you had a brilliant time!

And now for our Belated Valentine's Day party! Jessica, Marie Michelle, and I made our way to the Sanford house for a "girls" night! We sure did have a grand time! Although the weather had a turn on us and became pretty chilly....which equals not fun! But, we made up for it with an umbrella! =)

Mirror pictures and so much fun! =)

Next morning...yes, I am extremely tired as of right now. But I wouldn't have traded this sweet time I spent with them for anything!


Meli lookin' ever so cute! <3
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!"

I'm truly blessed by so many incredibly amazing friends that I don't deserve!

<3
Yes, we found yet another mirror!

And here is our last group picture including Becca, who graciously came outside in the rain and freezing cold weather to take a few pictures of us!

And thus ends my so called post of our late randomness! I sure hope it wasn't a bore to y'all! Next post should be up sooner or later...*shrugs* Still trying to decide what it's going to be about! *laughs*

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"