Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

So, as promised, here is PART 2 of our crazy weather!


Snow cone?

THE SUN IS SHINNING!!!!



The three who were brave enough to venture into the great unknown!



William and his "guys".



Pulling Em out of a drift!


Our lane....

The neighbor was kind enough to move the snow to the sides of the rode....thus making HUGE walls on either side!


In the country there a LOTS of new games to play. THIS one is called FIND THE DRIVEWAY!

Em in a drift....



One happy and rather cold girl!

He's not sad....

he's a happy boy!

Emma, cooking in style.....



Abby stayed inside..she thought it was a better view from the window.

Is there anything better then a nice cup of Chai tea while looking out at a frozen wasteland?

Some vanilla (I know, very random picture) to make....

White and milk chocolate cookies for the kind neighbor who shoveled our drive!!

Abby reading by a nice warm fire.....still not ready to go outside!



Abby wrote a blog-post yesterday...I thought it was really cute and I'm sure she would LOVE a comment or two!!




Caleb posed for me in front of a HUGE snow pile.....

William and Emma, the two who conquered Mount Everest!




"We're not in Tx anymore Toto!"



Just comment below, and I'll try to send you some...but it might have melted away before it gets to you.....=)
Stay tuned for a post about ice skating/sledding/onehugefellowship coming this weekend!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?! {insert smile}

Comments

  1. wonderful pictures, mel! :) Stay warm. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you started this up, I have been feeling sorely bereft and deprived about family happenings ever since Tiffany folded down "Reflections." ;-) Glad you're all safe from the storm, and rejoicing in the weather that God has brought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Moosh! I love the pictures. :) I think tomorrow I might be brave enough to venture out with y'all...now that I'm done reading my book. ;D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'mmmm...dreaming of a super-white....February."

    Wow. So I guess you're like...snowed in?

    If you need anything, let us know

    ...and I'll email the Evans and tell them. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Len ~ Thanks!!And I'll stay warm....just layering clothes on over here! =}

    Hohn ~ We are incredibly grateful too!! Thankfully it poured most of the snow down while we were all sleeping! It does look beautiful now...makes our lawn look just as nice as the neighbors!

    Jess ~ Thanks!! Let's hope you're brave enough today!! =) Are you sure about the book....I saw you reading last night when I went to bed...;)

    Jacob ~ It definitely is a SUPER-white February!! I'm hoping it doesn't last too long....I don't like driving in it and being snowed in isn't all that people say it is. I'm getting cabin fever! =\

    Sure, IF we need anything I'll let y'all know! I'm sure the Evans won't mind a drive out here...{cheesy grin}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"