"The rain is fallin' on my window pane.."

At least is was yesterday! It first started to rain frozen pellets out of that cloudy sky. But after I came back from a few errands, rain started to pour out of the heavens!! Praising God for the wonderful refreshment He poured down upon us!Yes, I know.....very short and random! But, I thought some people might want to know...this would be the FIRST rain I've seen since last year!! *excitement* Which means Spring is very near!!! {insert smile} Now that I know that, I can finally WAIT patiently for it to come round! *goes off singing "Wildflower"*

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!

Comments

  1. *laugh* "rain is a good thing" right? We're in the basement for a tornado warning :/ too much rain.

    At 10:00pm last Sunday, you could have found Chris and me driving through a mud pit in my truck singing Wildflower at the top of our lungs (going to empty caleb's syrup buckets. ..and i just switched My keypad to swedish and its autocorrecting my words two swedish. Weird.

    Do y'all have any snow on the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed...rain is a very good thing! Mostly when the crops are in the fields and the rain can water them.....right now it's only making mud! Tornado!! I've never really seen/hear a tornado. Did it actually pass y'all? I heard they sound like trains....

    Yikes....too much rain? Let's hope it doesn't flood like last time!!

    Okay....that sounds really fun! Jess and I sing that one, but always find it playing right when she's going to borrow her sisters dress...:P Never before or after that spot! Swedish....*laughs* that's great!! =)So, you can type ANYTHING and it turns it into Swedish?!?!? NUTS!

    Do we have now on the ground? We didn't until last night. Well, we still had drifts here and there from being piled up who knows how high then last night we had ANOTHER winter watch. I'm tired of snow and ready for spring....We have rather interesting weather. You want fast weather change, come to IL! *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"