"I forget how big I'm blessed....."

So, as promised....here is a post about our monthly Hymn-Sing! It was a smaller crowd this time, due to so many being down with the flu..=\ But, all-in-all it was a great group and we filled the sanctuary with music! Below is a picture of some of the adults talking....obviously! But, I think they're having a grand time! =)

The young people played a game of Jungle Speed (I really hate that game) before the singing commenced!

AND this would be most of them....some were either playing piano, violin, or talking...like David and his group there in the background.

And sweet William! I love that kid!! <3

The singing has started, and these three girls enjoyed themselves!

The Price family recited a psalm....(I love the look on David's face.....PRICELESS!!) Pun intended

Mr. Price gave us a little devotional about the psalm. It was really interesting and tied in with the lives of Jonah and Peter!

The two girls who giggled in my ear the WHOLE time!! *laughs* I'm just kidding!! I just caught them smiling at the right moment! =)

Little man wanted a picture with me!

My dad, leading us in song!

He's terribly cute! Don't ya think?!?!?
Meli and I right before we went up to sing! =) (happy Sam?)
And so ends another post of my comings and goings! This post comes to show how many blessings I have been given! A wonderful church building, a brilliant church family (that puts up with my weird ideas and such), friends, family and a great God I can serve! What more could a girl ask for?
Thanks for coming by! The next post is going to be fun!! I'm rather excited about it.....and I cannot tell y'all what it is. It a BIG secret!! I love secrets! {insert grin}

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. Okay, so that picture of you and William is pretty much...CUTENESS PERSONIFIED! :)

    And of course the entire post was great!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Mel!!! The pictures of William turned out to be ADORABLE! :D Annd me and becca are such goofs. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *clears throat* "Young people" playing Jungle Speed? *grins* Okay I'll admit it... I like that game a bunch. :D

    Great post, Mel darling! We had fun that night even if the group was smallish. Oh and I absolutely love the upside-down picture of you and I!! *hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"