"Two is better than one..."


So, after today I found out that boys are rather weird! They think that, in order to make a baby laugh, they have to 1. hit themselves repeatedly on the head saying ouch over and over, or 2. have the baby try to touch their faces then yell and throw themselves to the ground. Yet again, over and over....personally you guys have serious thrill issues.
Anywho, as I was working getting ready for company I took a look out the nearest window and saw how extremely dismal it looks....*sniffs* I want spring to come quickly!

To brighten my day (and Abby's) I made wheat free and dairy free coconut snowball cookies for a dessert...I think she was happy! =)

My mom is on this CRAZY out-of-this-world diet that her doctor prescribed. Which is taking her off of any dairy, wheat, peanut...and so forth. (if I wrote it all down, I could make a post out of it, it's so long!) So, we have been off of so many things...I finally decided we could make mashed potatoes with coconut milk, a coconut-lime stew (you can get the recipe HERE), and what I call the salad of many colours with a Tropical Cilantro-Lime vinaigrette (recipe HERE)! I was really happy with the outcome! =)

And, as you might have guessed, we had company over tonight. They have two children right now and one on the way. And yes, they are twins! This one is Henry, and he is a very sweet boy who eats a bunch of food!! (got to love baby eyes!)

This one is Martin, and he is also a very sweet boy. He doesn't eat as much as Henry, but he was close!! He gave us the most smiles though!

And wherever babies are at, you should see a sibling of mine or two hanging out with them!

"It takes two...."



He really enjoyed being around Emma!


They really loved the coffee table. I'm guessing shiny things would be a plus when a baby is around! ;-)

So, yet again I'm ending a post without that upside-down photo...sorry Sam! I was rather busy today...but next time! =) I pray y'all are having a great week thus far and that it proves to be better as it goes! Until....most likely Sunday night (hymn-sing post)!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert smile}

Comments

  1. Glad you were able to bless your family (and especially your mom) with that amazing-looking meal, sounds like it was a great success based on her blog entry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was fun to try something new and interesting!! And it also tasted good, so that's another plus! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"