"I love the view from up here, warm sun and wind in my ear!"


Life has been incredibly busy as of late......it seems like we never slow down for one second! I recently looked at our calender a found out that not one weekend is open until November....and that's if there will be anything open then!

My sunflowers have already grown 7 feet or more, bloomed and are now bowed over trying to dry out! This is my first time growing sunflowers, so I'm hoping it will turn out! =)

We started out month out with our annual P & R Jubilee Picnic. I directed the children's choir, which they sang two songs. They did a pretty fair job, but I think they could have done better if they had more practices!

The choir itself!

Mr. Candler, Mr. Sanford, Sierra Candler, and Mrs. Sanford teaching people a new psalm!



Some of the crowd....it was an early morning!


The Adult Choir

The Kitchen Crew for 2011! Lovely meal ladies! =)


Our "Team" or whatever you would like to call it!


I just HAD to add this photo!!

Em and the chub, Abram


Daniel and William....William really like his dog tags!

Three legged race with the little man!



Mum, looking ever so lovely!

William wanted to wear Daniels helmet!


Cute stuff.....

Art




Next Post: Building of the Playhouse! =)

Did I mention that the weather has turned from being extremely hot one day to slightly chilly the next and has been for quiet some time?!?! Summer, where have your warm days gone? *sniffs* Hopefully I'm a bit more creative on my next post.....or maybe it's just too early for me to be posting anything! I'm off to make coffee.......

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. It is great news that the weather is turning for the better.:) Our weather has been a bit interesting. Some days it is hot and some it is cold.:/ Right now it is 52 degrees. A bit cold. Looks like you all had fun, and a a few visitors.;) Thanks for sharing Mel, and you all have a great week!



    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That egg race photo is sooo hilarious! His expression is so perfect!
    Nice recap as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is...although now warmish weather is back! Which makes a nice fall season!!! =) Yes, we did have a lovely time, and I'm looking forward to next years! =)

    Ksthryn, That was my all time favorite picture of the event! =) Thanks!!

    Thomas, really?!?! How about that! I love my sunflowers, although I don't know when to cut the heads off to dry them. *shrugs* I'll figure it out....=D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"