"You just go with the flow till your feet are back on the ground...."


 So, after having my amazing sister, niece and outlaws out for a visit, we had a great friend come stay that Sunday night with us. The next day found us oot-n-aboot! We had a lovely time going over hill and dale singing, laughing and making brilliant memories! =) 



Day 10: Jamaican Food; 
Jamaican Jerk Shrimp and Chicken, Peach Salsa and Chips
 We are still traveling through the alphabet marking one letter at a time. If we are too busy I usually end up waiting until time slows down. Which that has been nice, this way we are making it last much longer!! I only have 10 more letters to accomplish until I reach the end! I'm going to have to figure out another fun way of making food soon....Below my helpers and I stop for a quick photo making sure we have a snapshot of a great memory! =)

Sometime last month we attended The Renewing the Family Camp out in NE! We had an incredibly wonderful time seeing old friends, meeting new ones and also spending loads of time out in the sun! Abby and Grace held our map the way out...but we ended up going a different direction, as you can tell by The most confused facial expression on Abby!! =)                      

Riding/driving in style!! I'm rather partial about my hat!

Art                                                                          

Hanging out with dear friends!                                        


There were plenty of skits........                                      

plenty of laughter....                                                      

and grand evening walks!                                              

They have this dear little ice cream parlor...                    

With plenty of things to do/play in there too.......              

Cute kids....                                                                 

and amazing friends!                                                     

Best of all, I got to spend plenty of time with my family, enjoy their company, take the littles on boat rides, get ice cream and so forth!                                                                       




They had family Olympics too! But, me being the photographer had to *whispers* got to *stops whispering* sit out and take a few pictures! =)               






Providence Choir blessed them with one of their songs for our P & R Jubilee Picnic!

My dad gave an encouraging talk.....                             

As you can tell, nobody got enough sleep! It was up at 7 and in bed around 1 to 2 in the morning! 

We ended our time there watching a Dr. Who episode! Yes, we are nerds!! But really cute ones.....I suppose! *shrugs*                                                       

Sweet friends!                                                              

Art                                                                              


Dancing and so forth!                                                                              

Yes, I know I said I would try to be better at blogging, but life just keeps getting in the way of things! So, I decided to live through it until I have an opening! So, here it is! =) Y'all have a splendid week!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! I love family camp, and it appears that you all do as well.:) Thanks for sharing Mel!


    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great camp! Ice cream parlors, swimming, talking around campfires, late nights singing around a piano....*nods* that's the way to roll!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"