"This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste.."

Here I am, yet again! Yes, I'm a bit late...but life just doesn't want to slow down!!! That's okay though, cause it always gives me something to blog about...eh?!?! This post is about the recent "activity" the guys aka men folk of the house and across the street dived into! They had a splendid time with each other building...can you guess?!?! That's right! A tree house, one that was supposed to be built last year...but then again, when has time slowed down for that! =) So, I have put all most of the photos together from beginning to end! I hope you enjoy this little ride watching it form into a lovely spot for one to sit and read, or play, or visit in!

Emma showing us where the beams will be placed!

Getting the holes ready!

The time has come, my friends!


When dad is happy, everyone is too!!! =) Must have been placed perfectly!



How many guys does it take to build a treehouse?!?!?




Mr. Vogel was incredibly helpful!! He was out there every morning until a lunch break, then back out until dinner working on that playhouse!! He's an outstanding worker!!


Yes, the photographer had to jump in for a picture too!! ;-)



Art

Caleb and I enjoying the view! It's, I believe, 10 feet off the ground!!

William was a great helper too!! Learning right along side dad, Caleb and Mr. Vogel!


The little girls just enjoyed hanging out watching them place bored after bored....asking when they might be able to actually play in it!

Em and her wood....=)

"Let me tell you a story of three guys, one little man, a tree, wood, three maidens, sawdust and other things...."


Such a BIG Little man!! <3


"As is the generation of leaves, so is that of humanity.
The wind scatters the leaves on the ground, but the live timber burgeons with leaves again in the season of spring returning. So one generation of men will grow while another dies."
Homer, Iliad

I love how the sawdust looks, blowing up in the air like that!!!


Did I ever mention how much I love these two crazy kids?!?!?



The somewhat finished playhouse!


Mrs. Vogel really wanted to go up in the treehouse, so when it was "safe" enough...she ventured up 10 feet in the air!!

Well, that's it for now!! I pray y'all have been extremely blessed last month and that October proves to be even better!!! Also, if you would like to see Jessica's and my NEW photography blog go here!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. You all are finally getting it built!! Good for you. I know your Dad wanted us to help with it while we were there, but life got in the way.:/ (Not to mention a certain Lady's Tea.):) I think it looks great!!!:) Are you all going to paint it?
    Thanks for sharing with your out-laws, who are across the country.;) Hope you all continue to have great weather.


    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously an awesome tree house!

    I always love reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"