"The Leaves are Dancing..."

Life these days is full of harvest, family, friends, events, and life. Life just never seems to slow down in this life I lead! I thought for sure after the Ladies Tea this past year, time would pause for a few so I could catch my breath....but God had a different idea! So, without further ado...I'll leave y'all with this much needed, seriously delayed post!

Josiah Candler bought these trunks that came with another one for his sister....but she only wanted one of them so they gave them to me for free!!! That made me EXTRA happy! =)

This month has flown by, so I'll try and recapture most of it! We had our annual Reformation Day Faire, bringing our friend from Colorado to visit us this time!! (Go here, here, here and here to see some of our adventures with the Chapa Family)

Faith had these cute jim-jams, so I had to get a picture of them for my brother-outlaw, Thomas! =)

Unfortunately, Mr. Chapa wasn't able to make it out....I think Faith was missing him allot! She had my dad read her a few stories....

Then William joined them!

While they read, the rest of us (excluding the mothers) went out to enjoy the bonfire!



Yes, this is blurry, but I kind of like that effect with this one!

Reading more stories with Emma...

Friends, sister in Christ!

Later on we celebrated four birthdays!! Emma, Caleb, Jessica and Jill....

While peoples opened presents, William Faith and I were trying to see who could touch their nose with their tongue.....the question is can you?!?!



There is one thing you need to know about Emma, she LOVES elephants!!


William has many sisters......


Mrs. Chapa makes these lovely signs and put some all over our house!!!

Emma, acting crazy!

This past weekend we decided it was high time for us to rake some leaves and get our annual photos of the event!

So, William made his way out to help dad!


Yes, I helped too....and yes, this was posed! =D

The little girls came out to pitch in...


And now for the jumping photos!!






They jumped while I sat on the ground and took photos....

Abigail


Virginia Grace



Emma Kate




The four littles went for a leaf ride in the tractor bed!




Every year Caleb gets his photo jumping into the leaf pile...soon we will have so many stored up that when it comes time for his wedding, we will just have to have a whole section dedicated to jumping into the leaf pile!


William, attempting to do a back-flip into the pile...

I think it was a fail!


I love fall.....


Caleb and Em! <3




And now I will end with a photo of the kids and I!

I pray y'alls lives have been brilliant, that God is working miraculously through each and every one of y'all, and that each day you live as though it's your last!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Ahhh, yes...the big leaf event! I wish we had trees that dumped leaves in our yard!!! :( Oh well...gotta love where God has you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The long wait has been worth it! And so many pictures to comment on. Those trunks are very nice and decorative. I love the transition from summer to fall to winter. Every season has its beautiful stage, but I still like winter the most.;) Thanks for sharing a bit of what is going on in your lives.:)




    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great leaf event wasn't as grand as last year....I'll just try my best at it next year though!! =)

    That is so true, Anton! Every stage of weather seems more beautiful than the other, but when the transition come upon you, you change your mind to the next stage! Fall and Spring happen to be my two very favorite....and summer (mainly because fo my new garden beds!! =)).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"