"When I look into the painted sky; I see so many colors. They're all a part of your design! It's such a brilliant display..."


Once again, I'm posting because my blog seems to have died and come back to life!! My excuses all seem to be of the same reasons. so I'll try and come up with a better one...here goes!

To start it off, being one of the three drivers in the house; errands must be made! Next, I've had a few customers wanting signs and such for Christmas presents and other such things! AND NOW FOR SOME BIG NEWS!! My Brother-In-Law and Sister (Tiff and Ben) have invited Jessica and I to go to.....you might want to take a seat before I spill the beans! Oh, that's right....you're on a computer....so you're already sitting!! ;-)






OKAY!! They asked us to go to SPAIN with them in March for 17 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm completely psyched about it....it seems so far away, but then again it's so close!! I've been trying to learn a bit of Spanish, and a bit more about the culture/history so I can better understand the country! Our passports arrived today, so that's just another thing checked off our list! I feel overly blessed by this opportunity that it's so hard to explain the feelings it bring me! =D

So, now that I've given you a pretty good update about what's "going" on in our lives, I'll leave y'all to some (just a little for this post) photos to paint a bit of a picture in y'alls minds! =)

Life just keeps dancing by.....

Making loads of salsa and queso!! Yummy food!! =)

I made some hot chocolate for the kids. I added some peppermint essential oils to it for a more exciting taste!!

Every day I walk through out library and see Abby working on memorization....such a lovely sight!

Cleaning days have come and gone....

"But as truly as I live, ALL the earth shall be filled with the Glory of the Lord."
Numbers 14:21

My ABC dinners have been coming along slowly....mainly because life has been SOOO crazy these days!!

Jessica and I went on a five day cleanse (thanks to the Young Living Cleanse). It went well; that is until we ran out of the shake!! So, instead of a 5 day cleanse, it turned out to be 3 days....

To top it off we got to have one HALF of a cantaloupe!! That made me rather thrilled, I must say!

This past month has been a rainy one....who says that it showers in May?!?! They need to add November to that list for us out here in IL!!! =)


Some of my latest creations for some customers!




My amazing little brother....



Life, these days, seems to be fleeting away. It's so amazing that the older I get, the faster time escapes me!! It's almost like steam that comes floating up from hot tea on a chilly morning.....
It's a never ending process, that is, until one day our Lord comes again to take us home to be with Him for all eternity! What a humbling, yet thrilling sense it brings to my soul! It's almost as if my heart skips a beat every time I think that God has brought me into His family. HE chose me, HE loves me, HE wants me! I'm incredibly blessed to be called His child, and that is something I will never be ashamed of.

I pray that this Thanksgiving brings to all of y'all wonderfully delightful memories spent with those you love most dearly. I know we have a FULL day, and it's going to be simply wonderful!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. Wonderful post my dear! Great work, as always.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Life never has a dull moment, does it? Glad to see that y'all are keeping busy, though...I know that helps keep things from getting too boring! :) Love the picture of William! He's getting soooo big! :(

    Love you lots, and see you VERY SOON!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dad!!! Love you too! <3

    Never dull at all! There happens to always be something going on...and it never stops! On thing after another, never ever boring! =)

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"