I love this carzytragicsometimesalmostmagicawfulbeautifullife!

Well, here I am again! It's been a very long, yet incredibly wonderful two weeks spent with some of my most favorite people in the world! Above is a photo for my friends and family who are Dr. Who fans! =) My dad is so brilliant....don't you think?!?!? =) I should tell you right now, it's not been a laid back, none stressful 2 weeks. Miss Suzy thought otherwise......
We have been busy preparing for our Ladies Tea, making meals (which I'm working on Eating Healthy Around the World from A to Z. Thanks to my sister and BIL for the inspiration!) Below is our Greek dish consisting of hummus, feta and mint dip, stuffed grape leaves, and grilled butterfly chicken!
At first William wasn't too sure about the grape leaves, but after he HAD to eat one, he kept asking for more!
William LOVED cuddling with his sweet niece!
The next night we had Hawaiian Food, which consisted of Coconut Curry Chicken, Sautéed Onions, Garlic, and Green Beans (fresh from our neighbors garden!), and Tropical Salsa! Anton willingly obliged to be in the picture with the little man!
The past few weeks we have had raccoon eating our chickens. So, the guys went coon hunting and shot many from trees!
Many people we thrilled to have Tiff, Lilyana and Anton here! I was more then thrilled! =) Becca loved to hold the princess!
So did everyone else, of course!
Babies are so much fun! You can dress them up in crazy clothes and hats, and they won't complain! It's like having a live baby doll!
She loved having grandpa time! <3
There were many dishes to be done, and plenty of helpers to lend a hand!
Family worship, passing the torch to the younger generation!
Shopping trips were made....
She loved to cuddle with whomever! As long as they paid attention to her, she was in hog heaven!
"Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinning!"
There was time for visiting and ooing over the baby!
Making hair clips for the tea as favors!
Siblings and niece having fun!
Look at that frown!
The pretty princess just HAD to get all dressed up in a poofy dress full of itchy lace!
Auntie Jess with the baby!
Mother and daughter!
She looks so cute!
Uncle Anton and the baby!
Later on James and Jill came over for a visit. James helped me out with the grill! =)
Yup, that's my sister! <3
Auntie Jill teaching Lilyana a game!
Jess and Anton!
My Padre and I! <3
These next two photos make me laugh every time I look at them!

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night." ~Bill Watterson
Having sister time driving to a friends house!
Mr. Sanford meets Lilyana!
Becca and Jess holding to cute kids, although I'm pretty bias and think Lilyana is the most gorgeous baby!!
Art
Along our way we came across Captain America! So, we just HAD to get photos with him!
He didn't seem to mind....
He actually like the attention! *laughs*
Well, I'm going to bring it to a close now, and hopefully I can get more post up soon! We had a splendid time with the three, and I wish it would all just rewind and start all over again! Y'all be blessed this week!

Y'all come back now, ya here?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. I think your Dad should be the next regenerated Dr.Who - he plays the part well!

    Fun times were had "before" we came. Looking forward to the next section of the visit. :)

    Love you, Mrs.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast while in Illinois!!! Seems like so long now.:(

    I did not know that Captain America was so short!! Now he knows how I feel.:) Thanks for sharing Mel. Can't wait for the next update.:)

    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Jean, yes, he would make an exceptionally brilliant Dr! =) We had so much fun, but after y'all got here, the party seemed more exuberant!

    Anton, it sure does seem like forever ago....*sigh* I want life to slow down a bit so I can soak it all in! But, it doesn't, so I might as well live life to it;s fullest in the amount of time I'm given! =)

    Yeah....he seemed a bit short, but when we got on his level, he didn't seem to mind! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Chasing the Sun..."