"If I had a Photograph of You..."

I've been incredibly busy over here lately, preparing for our Ladies Tea, having my sister, Tiffany, and Lilyana over for a visit and a surprise visit from one of our out-laws, Anton!!! It was pretty shocking to see three instead of four people come out of the plane!! Let's just say, I couldn't say much besides "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" So, I'm posting a photo shoot I took of the kids this past week....but, I'm not putting up any captions. My juices are low today! But, I pray y'all enjoy looking through them! We had a blast taking them!! =) And maybe after this amazing visit, I'll post pictures of that!!
























Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Awwwww! Super cute! I looove frame pictures... where did you get that cool frame? In the first picture with it I thought it was a mirror. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are precious :) I love the frame and the old fashioned-vintage look! You are an excellent photographer! I miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all!!! I completely enjoyed taking the photos, and having my siblings in them makes taking them even more enjoyable! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Chasing the Sun..."