"As I travel down life's pathway, know not what the years may hold..."

"As I ponder, hope grows fonder,
Precious memories flood my soul"

Well, last night I arrived home to my family! I was thrilled to be met at the airport by my amazing parents, and come home to my wonderful siblings!! It seems like forever since I saw them last, and I have been hugged by the younger ones over and over again. How I missed each and everyone of them! Life's grand adventure goes on! I'm going to start this post with some pictures of my travels to and from Fl! So, fasten up your seat belts as I take you on this crazy roller-coaster! =) Below is the map in the airplane, tracking out distance from Detroit, MI to Orlando, FL!
The lights in Orlando! Yes, I know it's kind of blurry, but I was in the middle seat.

While a bunch of the Sproul family went to a conference and Mrs. Sproul was in the hospital, I made Reilly a smoothie which I think he enjoyed! =)


After we did some math together, I took him out to blow bubbles!


And then Donovan woke up and decided that staring out the window was a great way to pass the time! =)

This kid is sooo cute and happened to be my buddy the whole time!

I let Reilly take my camera and get some photos....this is what he got!

Here is the view from my room....rather pretty, isn't it?!?!?

Reilly and Mrs. Sproul!

Mr. and Mrs. Sproul! =)

This is Saint Andrew's Presbyterian Church. It's incredibly BEAUTIFUL!!!


This morning, to my great surprise, my little (or should I say, not so little) sisters made these wonderful coconut blueberry muffins for breakfast with eggs on the side! They were so delicious!! =)

And of course, I had to get a few pictures with my siblings I missed so very much!! (with a more familiar camera in my hand too!)



And this is what greeted me at the doors! =)




Goofy faces! =)

Well, there you have it! The beginning and end of a very grand and incredibly brilliant trip!! I had a marvelous time in Fl, but being home with my family is even more splendid!! I pray y'all have an amazing week filled with sunshine and God's peace and grace! Thanks for stopping by!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?!?

Comments

  1. Love ALL the pictures!! Looks like you had a FANTABULOUS visit to FL - but I AM glad to have you home. :-)

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut blueberry muffins.....drooooool!

    Great to hear you're back at home, and *loving* being home with family again - aint nothin' like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I am glad too!! Although it was rather nice in FL! But, home is where this heart is! =)

    Yes, Coconut blueberry muffins = delicious!

    That's so true! There really isn't anything like being home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"