God's wonders, even in the small things!


"The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders;
where morning dawns, where evening fades,
you call forth songs of joy." ~ Psalm 65:8 As I went to my room tonight, I happened to look out the window to see the sun casting a lovely golden ray on the tree in our neighbors yard! So, being who I am, I quickly ran downstairs (without killing myself) , grabbed the camera and rushed out the door! Since I got here, I hadn't realized how many things have started to bloom!! Spring is definitely on it's way, and that makes me incredibly happy!

"He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
the LORD is gracious and compassionate." ~ Psalm 111:4

Tonight, I'm giving thanks to God for the many wonders He has placed into my life! I have been blessed beyond belief with a most gracious, caring, and forgiving family. I have a church community that is willing to help others, and serve as Christ served for us! Life is good, God is great and life these days is crazy! =)

I know, I must be nuts! Two blog post in one day! What can I say?!?!? Happy reading!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"