"I'm on my way home...."

So, after two weeks of simply lovely weather, extremely wonderful fellowship, and living my life to it's fullest, I will officially be going home tomorrow after noon! I have had a brilliant time worshiping in a GORGEOUS church for two Sundays, but miss my dear church family more then I thought I would! I have been able to cuddle with a drool-filled baby almost every morning, noon, and evening. I have been able to attend a dinner theatre (for my first time(:), go to a play, have a crazy time in Taco Bell with some people I just met, dunk my feet in a cool pool, and just chill out here! It's been an incredible blessing to be here, but there comes a time when things just have to end, and there's a BIG plus. I miss my family SOOO much, I can hardly say how giant that empty feeling is! I look around to see siblings laughing and whispering with each other, and I dearly miss being able to do just that with my own! I've seen kids being hugged by heir parents, and by George, I miss both of mine something frightful!

God has blessed me with a nice vacation of sorts filled with laughter, fun times, and don't forget that warm weather! But, as they always say, home is where the heart is!!! :) It was such a pleasure to see old and news faces, but IL, HERE I COME!!!!!

As a side note, could you please pray that my flight home would be a smooth one without any complications? I would greatly appreciate it!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"