"Days Go By! I can feel 'em flying like a hand out the window in the wind..."


As I've looked out the window numerous times, I can see the beginnings of life bloom all around me! It helps me remember that God's timings are the BEST, knowing that later on this weekend I am gaining a new sister AND (this is the BIGGEST PART!!) my dear sister, Tiffany has had the baby!!!! {insert BIG squeal} So, being able to see plants coming to life,. I get to reflect on my own blessings blooming ALL over and around me!

This past weekend was our American Vision Worldview Conference. We had a bunch of extraordinary speakers, but alas, I only came to the Sat. part and missed out on listening to Kevin Swanson speak. It was a bummer, but I got to hear the rest, which happened to be REALLY good! =)

This is a self portrait of Grace B., Lenna C., and of course myself.....oh yeah!

My dear father.....did I mention I LOVE bow-ties and I pick this one out for him to wear that day?!?!?!?

Mumsie giving her talk.....

This cute little kid kept looking at me and smiling....too sweet!


The girls in the kitchen waiting for people to come buy snacks!

Sierra and Grace

Mr. Bojidar Marinov speaking. He has an AWESOME accent!

Art :)

Line of kids waiting for some snacks....

Peter, with his apples and oranges!

People were buying books and other resources....

talking.....

or just looking adorable!

Sister-in-Christ and friends!

It's a brother-sister thang!

This kid has got one contagious smile!
One is never to old to play on swings, even when you're 23! Seriously, this has got to be one of my favorite things to do when passing the time away! =)

Sierra and I!

Grace and I! =)

How many girls can climb in the tree?!?!?

As Gary DeMar gave his last talk, I decided I should take some of the McDee kids home, seeing as the next day was Sunday and grumpy kids in the middle of a service is NO fun! I'm sure it was a splendid talk, since his first one was excellent!

On our way home, I asked Jess to snap this photo of the GORGEOUS sunset! This is something I get to see every day, and if you asked any of my siblings, I point it out almost every time! Something I cannot get enough of!

And now....we come to YZMA!! My dear little niece was born on Monday at 1 something (I was out and about at this time of day) and weighed around 8 pounds being around 21 inches long!! Below you can see their family together! It's definitely a precious sight, one I wish I could witness in person!

Tiffany and Yzma, or Elphaba, of baby Gus-Gus or better yet Maryweather Louisa Clarise Hector! Take your pick! I personally like Yzma better, and yes, if you look that name up and see a cartoon charactor, that's the one I named her after! =)

And so, we come to the end of this post filled with life blooming, being lived to it's fullest and other such things!

I pray that today, as you look out the window, or drive to work, or perhaps you are out there yourself! Just look around to thank and praise our wonderful Creator for giving us yet another breath to breathe, another day to live, and the little things that fill all of our lives with joy, sadness, happiness, love, and peace! And for giving us such grace that we don't deserve!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?!?!?

Comments

  1. Ahhh! I just LOVE this time of year! Everything seems so green, the flowers are more beautiful than last year, and it just feels SO good to be outside!

    Spring has been glorious over here! Ben took me for a walk yesterday...my first time out of the house since Shapirti was born! Being on bed rest really stinks... But everything was greener than it was last week, there were more flowers...AND Ben stopped by the fruit stand and brought REAL strawberries home for me!

    Yeah, Spring is the best season...

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are FINALLY in bloom now! I'm terribly excited about it! We got to take a walk after church today, and it seems like forever ago since we've been able to do that! Wish you were here to enjoy it, but I know you are experiencing a whole new world on that end, eh?!?!? ;-)

    Give that niece of mine a hug from this Auntie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"