I love this crazy life!

"Me and my gang..."
So, the end of this week has flown by!! Where has the time gone? Where to start, that's always a BIG question....let me see. Well, on Thursday, I cleaned house...hence the photo! I was in a really goofy mood the whole time! =)And I caught the sunshine JUST in time that day too! It's been a LONG time (and I mean a really long time) since I last saw it...
And the geese kept tapping on the basement doors. I just happened to snap a picture of them! If you've ever seen "Babe", they remind me of that goose. Always looking inside to see what we're up to! *laughs* (nosy creatures!)Thursday night found dad and I copying CD's, and making booklets for a Ladies Tea my mom is speaking at.
AND today, we have been having a great time putting our Valentine's Day Decorations up! Thanks to How about Orange for most of the ideas that came in handy! =) I L.O.V.E this blog!!
He is so stinking CUTE!Paper, paper, and MORE paper!!

Yes, I did work too....=}
The somewhat finished job!
Abby came up with this idea!! =)
The finished job!! I like it allot! =)
And of course, no blog post is complete without an upside-down photo! {insert grin}
Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?! {insert smile}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"