“When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.....”


So, this past Saturday the Evans family hosted a pizza party!! And let me say, it was one BRILLIANT party!! Thanks Evans for an enjoyable night! =)

Mr. Evans, the Pro at pizza making!!

There was chit-chatting.....

more chatting.....

and eating! =)

She sure does look like she's one pampered chef! Great salad Grace!


The next few photos are the many faces of Jonas Evans! I love getting his photo! In these ones he was telling me his dad made him the best pizzas! I whole heartily agreed! =)




Mr. Evans at work!
Mr. Evans, pizza maker extraordinaire!!

LOVE this picture! So random!! =)

There was a LONG line, but mothers must go first!! {insert grin and nods}

Tell me, isn't he SO cute!!

It's been a long time since I've seen a sunset like this!! It definitely made my night! (that is, after I had a few slices of pizza!!=))

Oh look, Mr. Cute stuff himself!!

Friendship!

At the end of stuffing ourselves fll of pizza, they brought out the ice cream!!


Eagerly waiting kids!

Love these girls! <3>





After awhile I went into the playroom to see what was going on. I found some little professional photographers who helped me capture these photos! Thanks to "Little" John, Faith, William, and Hannah!!




And, of course there was more talking....

boys playing play-mobile....

girls card games....

and a group playing Jungle Speed!
And, I'll end with this photo of me, looking rather confused as to why someone was pointing a camera at me!
Thank you again Evans for a wonderful, fun-filled evening!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!? {insert smile}

Comments

  1. Wonderful post and pictures. It certainly was a wonderful evening. <3

    p.s. i am almost crying over here, cuz i'm not in your blog roll. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna,
    Thanks!! =) It was a great time to make AMAZING memories!!

    And for some odd reason, it won't let me put your blog into my blog roll....I need professional help! Any ideas?!?

    Jacob,
    Oh yeah....Evans Pizza!! The best ever! =)T'was rather tasty....but I won't be mean and tell you how absolutely scrumptious it was! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"