Random pictures of the day!

So, I decided I could post at least one more for the day! We thought the lake would be fun to go out on AGAIN.....but this time the canoe was pulled across just to make sure the ice was solid! So, without further adieu, here are a BUNCH of pictures I took today! Enjoy!!

A sweet card I got from my dear aunt, my favorite uncle ;), and family!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

The book I'm in the middle of reading...great book!!




Y'all come back now, ya hear? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Mwahahah! I found your blog. ;) Lookin' good, Mel! I think this is a great idea and I will be sure to check in on here a bunch. :)

    Keep it up! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* I knew you would find it sometime! =P Let's just see how long I can keep this up!

    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"