So, since it's seems to be EXTREMELY cold out today, the fire sounds like a nice place to be at this moment. Still deciding whether or not I should catch this blasted cold!!

I have decided to upload some random pictures of last summer....since it's been on my mind for some time. Looking at these ones make me happy! I'm eagerly looking forward to the spring and summer, warm weather, bike rides, and endless walks. I have gardening, taking the kids to parks, picnics, and other such outdoor activities on my mind for this year!

I've been looking through a really neat book about herbs and found out many of them can be useful for healing purposes. I'm wanting to try some out this year and see how well they work instead of using unnecessary pills! I'm really excited about it, if you cannot tell!

Okay, enough rambling....on to some pictures! {insert grin}

Y'all come back now, ya hear? {insert smile}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"