Pekin Manor Outreach

Our church goes to a retirement home to sing for the elderly people each month. It's very encouraging when we get HUGE groups of them singing along with us! And it's so much fun to know that they sang these songs when they were younger!! What a blessing it is to let the younger generation praise God and spread His name to those who are in need of a Savior! Below are some pictures I took of this event.



After we sing and visit we go over to our friends house for an ice cream social! It's always a joy to sit and talk about old and new things!! So, I posted some pictures of that part too....


And of course, no post is fun without goofy pictures! Let's just blame it on the ice cream. =}

Y'all come back now, ya hear? {insert smile}

Comments

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, Melissa! Awesome!

    And thanks for having me on your blogroll. :)

    love,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started this past Sunday....I have been pressered for some time now and thought I could "try" it out. I'm not much of a writer, so it gets a bit difficult to really get what I want to say on here. But, so far I'm on a roll!! =)

    I have to say, love your photography!! You have been doing a GREAT job. I always like to go over to yours and just look around to see what y'all are up to! I'm one of those quiet people who hardly EVER comment. =} Now you know.....*hides*

    Thanks for the comment!

    Love,

    Me <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"