"I've got a pocket full of sunshine!"


So, this past Wed. my brother and sister-in-law came over to bless us with a meal and also a slide show of their honeymoon pictures to London, England and all over Scotland! It was such a surprise when I walked in the door to this:
Just warmed my heart to know that they thought of us in such a sweet week! For those who don't know, we will be driving to CA this coming Mon. So, I greatly appreciated this! They also made a WONDERFUL table setting!My brother grilling (first time of the year!!) some delicious chicken! =)

My other brother just chatting!

And of course, I have to add that I got some new shoes! I rather like them.....but it reminds some people of Fat Albert! =}

Our lovely view from the back.....


My dad and brother, having their "man" time!

Today has been a full day of cleaning house, and getting it ready for our house sitters! aka: James and Jill After that I made some sweet iced tea (the ONLY kind) and gave some to my helpers who cleaned up the kitchen from lunch! =)


I pray y'all have been incredibly blessed this week and also will continue to be blessed! It's been a hectic week for us getting this ready and working on food (so we don't have to eat junk food), packing, and so many other things! So, maybe I can get just one more post up before heading to CA...or maybe I'll post when we get to our first stop, Colorado! =)

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?

Comments

  1. Y'all have fun in CA, alrighty? tell everyone there that we said hi :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of James and Jill! Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us across the country.:) Love the shoes by the way.

    See you all soon!!!!:):):)

    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"