"That thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee." ~ Titus 1:5


So, I sat in the living room and asked my dad what the title of this post should be and he said:

"Elders are cool!"
And I said...
"They are, but so are bow-ties!"

But that just didn't seem to fit, even though they are pretty amazing! So, I racked my brain, searched the Internet and asked around till I got just the perfect one! For you see, this is one important post, one with photos that will go down in our denominations church history!

"He is the good shepherd,
Laid down his life for his sheep;
So out of many nations
He's gathered one fold in one faith;
And he has built his church
On the rock foundation of faith,
On apostles and prophets
Who shepherd his people in his place."
"There is one faith,
One hope,
And one baptism,
One God and Father of all;
There is one church,
One body,
One life in the spirit
Now given so freely to all."

The service was beautiful, and many passed and were ordained Elders of the CPC! It amazing to see our church denomination grow every year!


Many came to witness this incredible event!

Mum and Christa

Grandpa, Grandma and Yzma!

Moving chairs for.....DANCING!

Emma made some new friends while we were there!

Mum and Em

We're sisters....thus we make faces at the camera!

My *SOL Sarah

A collage of pictures showing what went on afterward!

The groups....

Later that night, Thomas (my **BOL), tried to show us how to juggle three cuties. I never really got that far...

Outlaws! =D

Next morning we started to pack up and head towards the Hector Family's abode! So, Emma and William spent some time with Yzma while we got things out!

Tiff and William! He's a hug-able type of guy!

Mother and Daughter! <3

After packing most of the stuff we headed down to the hall for a HUGE brunch! I also got my fake glasses out....they seemed to be a hit!

David Tennant, anyone?!?

Daniel and Joshua

Yzma didn't want to be bothered....

She's a snuggler!

Dashing William!

Jess, looking very librarianish.....

Jess, Ben and Tiff

Ben.....and Tiff!

We all had to try them on for photos!!

Lindsey and Matthew

Jess and Yzma

Art by: Matthew...I think.

After we finally finished, we waited around in the RV till heading out for linner. Below Tiff and Yzma are having mummy and baby time!

The group of us, eating cookies and staying warm!

The baby!

Jess, Anton and Tiff waiting for the rest of the crew to make it to the restaurant!

Thanks to a friend who took us out for dinner! It was incredibly delicious!

After that, some of us went down in the Valley to stay at Ben and Tiff's place. Emma chilling out with Yzma on their lovely couches!

My new favorite chair!!! I absolutely LOVE this chair!!

And little Yzma, with two faces!!

The next post will be Yzma Hectors baptism, but I won't reveal her name until then! Otherwise, it would be a spoiler!! =)

Y'all have a splendid Lord's day and an even more brilliant week filled to the brim with God's grace and glory!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert smile}

*SOL - Sister-Out-Law
**BOL - Brother-Out-Law

Comments

  1. *sigh* Good times...even if I was completely exhausted! Love the pics...

    Oh, and was the "lovely couches" comment sarcasm? *grin* And I like that chair, too...it will be nice when it's fixed and more comfy to sit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good times indeed Tiff. Presbytery was very enjoyable this year, especially since you all came out!! I love that chair, and cannot wait to see it in their gorgeous Victorian house some day.:)

    Love the picture of Kev.:) Jess and Tiff have great taste in sunglasses.;) I cannot forget about the most lovely of babies. She is so adorable!

    Love to you all from the Hector clan.

    Anton, Esq. to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, Yes indeed! Very good times!! And ones that would be amazing to live all over again! By the end of the trip, I'd say we were pretty much dead! =D But, a wonderful sort of dead......

    The lovely couches was not sarcasm! I LOVE those couches because I slept on my favorite one...closest to the front door! It sinks in when you sit on it and feels so squishy! =) Chair is amazing, and if ever you're getting rid of it, can I take all dibs on it?!?!?

    Anton, Kev makes a great Dr., Tiff and Jess look spiffy in the sunglasses, they make me look like a bug! =\ And of course the baby is incredibly scrumptious! =D

    Sending my love to all of you Hectors, the very young, the young, and the old! {insert cheesy grin}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"