Living my Whole Life Through!

Today has been a rather busy day! But, busy is just what I love about this life of mine! =) We've had some mother's at our church have babies, and also one that has been feeling down. When this happens the young ladies of Providence church go out and help them out! Whether it's cleaning, cooking our keeping the kids quiet while they try to rest. So, today I brought Jess out to help one family out! Below is Jess with their oldest son! (they have two children)

After I left her at the abode, I went to meet up with my older brother who just got back from his honeymoon to Scotland! He had our camera (which is why there has been a lack of post, mainly because a post is not complete without pictures...right?!?!?) So, after arriving at the SMI building we spent a bit of time browsing through some of his many pictures...and let me tell you, I'm really wanting to go to the highlands even more then before!! After we left there, I was going to take the four younger kids to the park. As we went driving towards the nearest park, we spotted this AMAZING place with hiking trails and a museum that was all for FREE! I asked the kids if that sounded fun, and I got a yes all around! So, without any further complications, here are the pictures of our lovely afternoon!They had so many places to take pictures....so we have a bunch to show y'all! =)

Art

Art with smiles! <3

Up, up, and away! It was a rather long way up....but we made it! =)

The four looking oh so cute!

They saw this weird looking tree and thought it was a wasps nest! *grins*

It's a long way down! If you look close enough, you can see a path WAY down there, which is where we had been before hand!

They had these markers indicating that we should stop and listen to the birds and other such wildlife noises....we didn't hear anything.

Love timers on cameras! =)

Then we came to the next one...and guess what! We still didn't hear ANYTHING! Until awhile afterward, when we heard a woodpecker! And boy, was it loud!!

They had so many trails merging with the one we were on! Which way, which way?

All smiles!

Art

More art with smiles!

This is the part when the McDonald children decide to goof off!

Of course goofy pictures call for goofy faces!

The four looking normal!

Did I ever tell y'all I love to take pictures of kids feet?!?!?

Going crazy cause Abby is a nutty driver!

Art

I love my siblings!

Even when they make goofy faces when they're supposed to be smiling!

Much better! =)
Now that I have our camera back, I feel whole again! Blog posts seems easier to write when there are pictures involved! I will try to keep y'all updated on our week, and also on our upcoming trip to CA!! I'm completely psyched about it, and this time I will be able to blog while I'm on the trip!

I pray y'all have a splendid week, and that the Lord blesses each and every one of y'all!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!??! {insert smile}

Comments

  1. Wonderful post Mel! William looks like he's kissing the camera in one of the pics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that "wasps nest" tree, as well as most of the other points on those trails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that sounds like a fun place to go! Is that near the new SMI building, then?

    Then again, if you think those trails are fun, wait till we take you to Yosemite! ;D

    Love ya and see you SOON!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abby!!! Yeah, he does look like that, now doesn't he? ;-)

    Andrew, the kids were in awe over it....I kept on walking while they still looked at it, touching it to see if it was for real! =)

    Tiff, Yeah, it RIGHT next to the new building! It was SO much fun!

    I'm completely looking forward to that! I've been wanting to go to Yosemite since the first time I was out there!

    Love you too, and see you VERY soon! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"