And time marches on.....

"Happy days are here again!!"I'm utterly excited today!! I woke up, looked out my window and saw an incredible sunrise, and the first FROST on the ground!! *big grin* What can be more thrilling then knowing spring is on it's way?!?!

It's completely amazing how fast time has flown by!! This time last year was incredibly busy getting ready for my sisters wedding, bridal showers, and spending those last precious moments with her being "single" and her being so near! Last year, there was no time to plan a garden, no time to have people over, no time for anything, really!! Isn't it funny how, when you're younger, time seems to sail by uber slow and you just cannot WAIT until Easter comes around, Christmas is still a year away, your birthday is taking FOREVER to pass by...and that park outing seems like it won't ever come! Now time is completely different! It seems like I won't have time to savor the moments as they quickly pass by! Sometimes I wish that time would just stand still, for one moment.....just so I could soak everything and anything in. But, I know that it cannot be done, so I must live on pressing towards Christ kingdom! I had better close this now, I was just so excited about that frost, I had to let y'all know! =) I have a few errands to get completed, and hopefully I can get my seeds today...(which would make my day even more brilliant!) And, what do you know.....I posted about weather AGAIN!! I think I've gone nuts...or something!

HAPPY 1st DAY OF MARCH!! Praying y'all have a simply amazing month, and that it proves to be a success in every which way!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?! {insert smile}

Comments

  1. I found your blog through Facebook and am already loving it! BTW, I LOVE your blog design. Did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Glad to hear it!!

    No, I got it from splashytemplates.com, they have some incredible ones on there! Definitely one to take a look at! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so stinkin' overjoyed that the first day of March has been a gorgeous one! And I'm loving that artsy leaf picture- shots where the sun shines perfectly through things are the best!! :)
    Lots of love,

    Kase

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"