"Hello Moday, here we go again!"

Saw this farm on our way to the Bridal shower yesterday, so I shot a picture of it on the way home! =) Made me grin!
The finished project!! =)

Now we come to Jills' Bridal shower! nobody was allowed to say "wedding" or they got their lei taken away!

Playing a few games...

And more!

Mother against Daughter

There was MUCH laughter!

Plenty of smiles!

And some really nice presents!


Jill got these really cool antique coco-cola plates and bowls for her kitchen! They are terribly cute!




And out of the tissue paper, the bridesmaids made Jill a dress, flowers, bracelet, ring, veil, and shoes!


Having fun!




The bride and her bridesmaids...well, missing me! I was taking the photos! =)

Cupcakes galore!

Happy Bride-To-Be!

Mrs. Schroeder, Jill, and my dear mother!


Our group!

Today William and I put together a world map puzzle.....he's a whiz at those!

And then I'm trying to teach him the continents, and oceans....he's catching on real fast!

Well, there you have it! A wonderful bridal shower for my sister-to-be, and a couple of randoms from today! I'm ready to conquer the week!! I pray y'all have a splendid week/weekend!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!?!? {insert smile}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"