"I'm ridin', flyin' higher than the blue sky...."

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:6-7


So, yesterday was my LAST whole day to spend with my siblings! To make things fun we went out on a nice walk, (seeing it was balmy and extremely sunny out), came home to some Corned Beef (first time making it!) and then peach smoothies! *happy sigh* Life is good! Below, as you can tell, I have some really awesome siblings who have some BRILLIANT moves when it come to jumping! =)Photo Credit: Jessica McDonald

Well, I'm off in about 8 hours. Heading to the airport around 2:50! Please pray that my flight would go smoothly, and I won't sound of the metal scanners!! *looks around nervously* (worst fear ever!) I pray y'all have a tremendously wonderful day/week, and let's hope somehow I can still blog while I'm gone. Or else there will be no blog post for 2 weeks...and that wouldn't be fun!

Florida, here I come!!!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert smile}

Comments

  1. I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in that beautiful weather with those amazing people though!!! :D

    **huge hugs**
    Love you to the sun and back again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're going out to help them! Serve them -- and Him -- with gladness. :) I know your family will miss you as much as you will miss them, but hey... that will just make the reunion in a couple of weeks all the sweeter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"