"It was a dark and stormy night...."

Well, kind of! Our power went out, so we waited for it to come back on for awhile....never did so the generator got started! Now it's back on and raining.....but while it was off, I decided that pictures with an oil lamp and a little girl who had a turban on her head would be a grand idea! =) And this is what I got out of it!

I love how fat her nose looks in this one!


You should be scared...really, really scared!

Today my mom wrote an article for her blog about saying "I'm sorry" and whether or not it's meaningful or just something to make resolution without being sincere. Anyhow, here are some shots I got for it!
So, that's pretty much it for the day not including Caleb's and my work on tapping our trees! I'm hoping this time it works out! He's rather excited about it though, so it makes it all the better!! =) I'll try to post some pictures soon! Hope y'alls week has started off well and I pray it continues to be even more so!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Love 'em all!! :D And doesn't Emma look a TON like Caleb in the "wide eyes wicked smile" picture? LOL!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! We also had no electricity for a while! :P However it did make us appreciated it more!

    Oh, I didn't know you guys tapped your trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess!!! Yes, Em REALLY looks like Caleb in that picture....too crazy!! *laughs*

    <3

    Matthew, thanks!! It was somewhat fun to not have the power....but it does get inconvenient when there's food to be made and such!

    We tried last year, without the right supplies, so this year we borrowed some from the Castle family. They makes syrup every year for Christmas...makes a very sweet present! =) Caleb seems really excited about it, and hopefully it turns out! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"