"Life goes on for a little bitty while"


Well, I decided to update AGAIN today....since the last one simply was NOT an update. Well, not really! =) Anywho, this week has been extremely busy, running errands, cleaning house, milk run, and the list goes on. Anyhow, somewhere in there I saw our squirrel, Ms. Suzie, digging in one of our miniature whiskey barrels. Wondering what she was up to, I snapped this photo of her.
Then she saw me, so I gave her some nuts and she ran right up to my hand!! I love it when she does that! =) (notice the dirt on her face!)Yes, mom and I did get out to Kelly Seed and Hardware yesterday to get the seeds! Unfortunately, they didn't have ALL of the seeds I wanted in the right brand, so we got some from different companies. That's not too bad though, seeing as they are organic and the heirloom seeds! =) (which is what we were wanting!)

Dinner tonight was our Middle-Eastern feast! (without the flat bread)

So, I saw this opening in the sky, while snow and some rain came down! Crazy?!?!?

Here is my latest project, which I need for a shower tomorrow! This is the almost finished project!

The artist.....

So, there you have it! An update!!! =) Y'all have a loverly Sabbath tomorrow!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?!? {insert grin}

Comments

  1. Good post. Nice squirrel. Happy planting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! =)I'm hoping this planting season turns out better then the others in the past for me...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Work, work all week long..."

Welcome to the Himalayas!!!

"Let's climb the big, and beautiful, and high mountain! Let's climb, let's climb, let's climb!"